KHIMA Annual Conference 2022 | Recorded Sessions | Opportunity to purchase CEUs
The Kentucky Health Information Management Association is offering the majority of our sessions from our most recent Annual Conference (June 6th and June 7th).
Each session will be available to purchase for $20 per 1.0 CEU and $10 per 0.5 CEU.
Available courses include:
- Bridges to Coordinating Care: The New KHIE
- Cancer Registry
- Cybersecurity = Patient Safety
- Introduction to Digital Pathology for the Health Information Professional
- Let’s Take a Journey- E/M Guidelines ’95, ’97, & ’21
- Level Up Your Project Approach: Best Practices in Health IT Project Management
- Resilience begins with YOU!
- Review of Quality Methods and Tools
- The Emergence of RPM
- The Ins and Outs of Medicare Wellness Visits
- The Top Disclosure Management Trends to Watch in 2022
- Update on Kentucky Law 2022
# of CEs: Up to 11.0
Registration will close on December 31, 2022.