Hospital Inpatient Coder
Function in a fully accountable role with respect to ensuring the overall quality of inpatient coding and the constant improvement thereof.
• Graduate of an Accredited RHIA or RHIT Program with an associate or bachelor’s degree; or
• In lieu of graduation from an accredited program and degree, possess an AHIMA Certified Coding Specialist credential with 2 years of inpatient coding experience.
• Experience in coding ICD 10CM and ICD 10PCS diagnosis and procedure codes.
• Knowledge of MS DRG Coding Classification Systems
• Experience with 3M encoder applications and electronic health records such as Epic, Meditech or Paragon
Minimum of ONE or more of the following, required
• Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT)
• Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA)
• Certified Coding Specialist (CCS)
Click here to apply.