Director of Health Information Management
Med Center Health
Med Center Health is seeking a Director of Health Information Management.
Leads and engages Med Center Health’s Health Information Management function including record control, coding, transcription, cancer registry, and release of information. Oversees day-to -day operations, staffing and development, financial performance, and identifies, recommends, and assesses the effectiveness of HIM’s programs and practices. Collaborates with Information Technology leaders to serve as an innovative leader in Health Information Management Technology. Makes decisions within the framework of the organization’s philosophies, policies, and procedures.
- Four years of Health Information Management experience with demonstrated leadership skills preferred.
- Experience with Critical Access Hospitals and/or Academic Hospitals preferred.
- Advanced experience with Clinical Informatics and Health Information Management Technology desired.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Certification as either R.H.I.A. or R.H.I.T. required.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Please apply an submit resume on line at Med Center Health Careers following this link: https://medcenterhealth.org/careers
Apply Online: https://medcenterhealth.org/careers